- You will receive everything you need to make 5 of the bracelet you choose. Just as show in the picture. We have included extra of every bead!
- Make sure and watch the video provided here to see how to make the bracelets. You will need a jewelry tool, this is not provided with the kit.
- Makes high quality cancer awareness bracelets that you can wear to show support or for a fundraiser.
- Makes a great activity for a relay for life or cancer awareness fund raiser.
- DIY kit makes making your own cancer awareness bracelets a breeze!
You will receive everything you need to make 5 of what ever color of bracelet you choose, just as it is shown in the picture. We have included extra of every bead so that if you accidently drop just one bead you will still be able to make all 5 bracelets. We have also included an additional wire so that if for some reason one does not work or becomes bent then you will still be able to complete all 5 bracelets. All items are of very high quality and can be used to make great cancer awareness bracelets that can be worn to show support or to used as a fundraiser.
You will receive the following colors: Forest Green (Renal/Kidney), Blue (Colon Cancer), Purple (Pancreatic), Orange (Leukemia), White Pearl (Lung) Royal Blue (Prostate), Mint (Liver, Lymphoma & transplant), Lavender (All cancer survivors and general cancer awareness), Yellow (Bladder & Sarcoma), Black (Melanoma), White (Cervical, Bone & Retinoblastoma), Gray (Brain), Pink (Breast), Teal (Ovarian), Peach(Uterine), Red/Burgundy (Aids/Myeloma), Golden (Childhood Cancer) & Periwinkle (Stomach).
There are no reviews yet.